Despite being an America's Cup winner, the Victorian reckons popping a good wheelie is what made his parents most proud. Now a father himself, 'Glenno' will be the go-to man for dad jokes during the series - that is if he isn't continuing his study of fluid dynamics.
- 35th Americas Cup winner – Skipper of Emirates Team New Zealand
- Olympic Silver Medallist in the Tornado at Beijing 2008
- 2017 Australian Sailor of the Year
- 9 x A-Class World Champion
- 3 x Tornado World Champion 3 x F18 World Champion